What will I do as a Field Service Representative and what does ScanScape offer?
The Field Service Representative scans bar code data located in store displays, shelf observations, feature ads, and promotional conditions.
ScanScape offers a reasonably flexible schedule and competitive hourly compensation which gives you the potential to earn more money depending on your efficiency and productivity. We also offer paid sick time, travel pay in accordance to specifications along with a 401K plan and other benefits.
What are the responsibilities of a Field Service Representative?
- Work hours range from 5-29 hours a week, depending on weekly projects
- Use of IRI’s collection equipment (Topaz device - Samsung Galaxy Grand 2)
- Answer survey questions about store conditions, activities, product displays and product counts
- Accountability for your assigned Topaz device and perform basic maintenance
- Enter accurate timekeeping data on the Topaz timesheet
- Communicate schedule changes in a timely manner to your Field Manager
- Some flexibility within established guidelines to set your own schedule to service stores (generally weekdays)
- Effectively perform projects within deadlines and be detailed orientated
- Demonstrate a willingness to cover open additional tasks as assigned
- Field Service Representatives may be asked occasionally to participate in peer training
What are the qualifications for a Field Service Representative?
In addition to the above skills set, the ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Reliable vehicle with proof of liability auto insurance (100/300) and a valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs., reach up to 6 feet, and to bend/ stretch/ stoop and stand up to 5 hours
- Ability to perform repetitive scanning operations while wearing a Topaz device
- Daily access to a landline phone line, digital phone line, or wireless internet connection to upload data from the Topaz device. Also, candidates must own a personal home PC with internet connection and email capabilities
- Basic understanding of computers including Microsoft windows
- Professionalism in appearance and attitude
- Strong verbal, written, communication, and comprehension skills
- High school education or GED preferred
- Experience involving data collection in a retail environment is a plus but not required
Who is ScanScape and who do we serve?
Scanscape a subsidiary of leading market research firm IRI (originally founded in 1979) provides in-store data collection and retail audit services that collect information for over 95% of the Fortune Global 500 in the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry. ScanScape provides information including in-store conditions and solutions to manufacturers and retailers. Collected data is used to focus on assessing, comparing, and optimizing in-store performance, enabling manufacturers and retailers to improve their return on retail execution investment.
We have many positions available around the country!
Posting ID: 501188717Posted: 2020-07-14