Founded in 1890, Lessing's Hospitality Group is a sixth-generation, family-owned company comprised of over 120 locations throughout the Northeast and Florida. Lessing's operates 17 wedding and catering venues, 10 full-service restaurants, over 80 corporate and academic dining centers, eight Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza franchises and a historic inn. Steeped in over 130 years of tradition, but adapting to a constantly changing industry, Lessing's Hospitality Group's focus is on providing each guest with unique, personalized experiences and remarkable hospitality.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies.
• Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces).
• Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff.
• Answer, report and follow manager instructions.
• Clean up station and take care of leftover food.
• Stock inventory appropriately.
• Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion.
• Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
• Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers.
• Proven cooking experience preferred.
• Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
• Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks.
Posting ID: 50127634Posted: 2020-08-27