Are you looking for a fast-paced job that will allow you to utilize your outstanding Customer Service skills in a rewarding environment? We would love for you to become a respected member of Royal Horizon Consultant Team! As a valued Customer Service Representative, you will be the primary line of communication for our customers and will become the trusted face of our company.
- Interact with customers by answering phone calls promptly, responding to emails within 24 hours.
- Resolve complaints and customer problems in an efficient and friendly manner with the primary goal of satisfying their needs and continuing to earn their business.
- Perform basic billing duties, including completing customer transactions over the phone, issuing refunds as needed, researching past billing discrepancies and taking care of product exchanges.
- Update customer databases, including contact details, past complaints and resolutions, billing information, and auto-shipment enrollment.
- Meet weekly, monthly and annual goals for call volume, customer satisfaction, sales and rapid response times.
- Analyze and set personal and departmental performance goals designed to improve customer satisfaction. Assist management in coming up with attractive incentives and rewards for superior performance.
- Participate in weekly interdepartmental meetings and prepare to report on any customer issues that came up during the week and how they were resolved.
Job Skills & Qualifications Required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to comfortably sit for long periods of time
- Attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible Schedule
- Strong phone, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to resolve conflict and de-escalate tense situations
- Previous customer service experience
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Posting ID: 504063664Posted: 2019-02-14