This position is responsible for packaging food and other products for safe, efficient transportation and delivery of customer catering orders, while presenting a professional and customer focused image. Food safety, product presentation and safe driving practices are all a part of this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Adhere to assigned schedule while delivering orders in a safe and timely manner (Learning on the Fly, Perseverance, Approachability)
* Verify orders to ensure all items are loaded for complete delivery and work with the supervisor or other appropriate management as instructed to resolve problems (Decision Quality)
* Report any vehicle safety issues and/or temperature holding concerns to supervisor or appropriate management to resolve any issues before proceeding to use the vehicle (Problem Solving)
* Maintain equipment sanitation, including but not limited to: vehicles, holding boxes/bags, beverage dispensers, etc.
1. Education: * High School Diploma or Equivalent (must be 18 years old to drive)
2. Licensing Required: * Valid driver's license
3. Experience: * Safe driving record; minimum of two years previous driving experience desired
4. LFHI Competencies expected of all employees include: action oriented, customer focus, functional/technical skills, informing, and integrity and trust.
Posting ID: 50492280Posted: 2019-06-19