Find a career. Gain a family.
Grow with Safelite in Rio Rancho. We’re expanding, and we want you to be part of our New Mexico family!
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind.) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Quickly and professionally answers incoming phone calls from policyholders, insurance agents and/or auto glass shops — listening to each customer's needs and concerns.
- Gathers all necessary information for the claim, including verifying insurance coverage and deductible amounts, with empathy and patience.
- Puts customers at ease by using the production/shop locator system to find an auto glass vendor to quickly and conveniently service their vehicle — qualifying the damage for a windshield repair or selecting the appropriate glass part for replacement.
- Proactively assists broader team by answering hold calls.
- Helps new associates get up and running with orientation and training, as needed.
- Must be 16+ years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent (or actively enrolled)
- Prior experience in customer service preferred
- Ability to operate a computer and telephone systems, while seated for extended periods of time
- Skill in speaking with a pleasant voice, retaining composure, and building rapport among peers, stores and customers
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more — we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization, and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.
Posting ID: 506905072Posted: 2019-06-13