Peruvian American Chamber of Commerce is seeking an organized professional to provide data entry support to the Program department. The Data Entry Specialist will work on projects and initiatives, manage data and high level logistical details.
As our Data Entry specialist, it’s your job to update and maintain information on computer systems and in our cloud archives. This role is important for the firm, as information in these systems is only valuable if it is accurate, up to date and useable. Requirements include:
• Computer literacy
• Identify objective data and enter at a high level of productivity and accuracy
• Good attention to detail
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Provide remote data entry support for multiple chapters.
• Accurately process a high volume of data into the Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) database.
• Input constituent data in the CRM database.
• Maintain confidentiality of constituents.
• Maintain registration information for constituents (or participants) to chapter education programs and support groups.
• Manage attendance of program constituents to educational programs and support groups.
• Assist program and educational staff in preparing for events and training.
• Review and process confidential and extremely time-sensitive files
• Perform data entry task from a paper and/or document image
• Utilize system functions to perform data look-up and validation
• High volume sorting, analyzing, indexing, of documents
• Maintain high degree of quality control and validation of the completed work
• Locate, retrieve, maintain, organize data and assist users
• Ensure operating and quality standards are met based on objectives
• Maintain accuracy of required reports and logs
• Ensure the highest level of customer care
• Additional duties as assigned
• High School Diploma and 1 year’s work experience in a nonprofit or business setting.
• Experience working with volunteers.
• Experience working with Constituent Relationship software (CRM) or similar software.
• Strong data entry skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word.
• Excellent customer service, trouble shooting and problem-solving skills.
• Strong oral, written and telephone communication skills.
• Sound judgment and decision making ability.
• Able to work independently.
• Well organized with strong attention to detail and ability to demonstrate high level of accuracy.
• Ability to perform under strict deadlines