The Assistant General Manager is responsible for ensuring that all restaurant operations are running smoothly and up to standard. This includes front-of-house, back-of-house, bar operations, Eno's Side Dough and customer service.
- Lead, manage, and hold your team accountable
- Ensure floor presence during peak volume hours, which includes conducting 100% table touches, placing right people in right seats, ensuring no guest leaves unhappy, and leading by example
- Maintain hospitality and product standards
- Manage bar and Eno's Side Dough operations plan
- Maintain budgeted labor and costs for FOH
- Maintain brand compliance in training and development across all restaurant initiatives
- Receive, review, and resolve complaints from guests; more importantly, utilize cues during service to proactively identify a customer's dissatisfaction, then seek to understand and pivot to create an overwhelmingly positive experience
- At least 2 years' experience in a manager role in the restaurant industry
- High school diploma or equivalent, a college degree is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and guests
- Able to work a minimum of 40-50 hours per week
- Able to work flexible hours necessary to manage and operate the restaurant effectively
At Eno's, whether it's date night, family dinner, or a weekday lunch, you are welcome at our table. Our love of our neighborhood is only secondary to our love of incredible food - and we live to share both with you. Come on by and sample our piping hot pizzas, farm-fresh salads and ice-cold craft beers today!