Eno's Pizza Tavern is seeking an energetic, experienced, and service-focused Assistant Manager. We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Restaurant management or training experience - anything from running a bar or a barista program to experience as a General Manager
- Knowledge of and experience serving craft beer and coffee (wine knowledge helps, too!).
- A passion for service and hospitality, and the desire to convey this to a young and enthusiastic front of house team.
- Knowledge of food safety and culinary principles, and a keen attention to detail.
- The availability to work nights, weekends, and, holidays; with a flexible schedule of 40-50 hours per week.
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for leading day-to-day operations of the store and overseeing kitchen and dining room staff in the absence of the Store Manager. The ideal candidate will promote good staff and customer relations through consistent implementation of company standards.
Experience in similar concepts is a plus. Pay is extremely competitive and dependent on experience.
- Leadership, management, and accountability for FOH team
- Manages and oversees everyday task assignments, operation, and performance by the staff. This involves participation in annual employee performance reviews.
- Manages the schedule for the FOH staff
- Performs and analyzes various daily and monthly reports including budgets, sales forecasts, and operating reports
- Monitor food cost and labor cost, taking corrective actions if necessary
- Oversees and coordinates training and development program for all staff
- Ensures that all safety and sanitation guidelines are followed
Posting ID: 51083415Posted: 2018-11-17