Eno's Pizza Tavern is seeking energetic and experienced bartenders to join our team! If you're ready for a fast-paced floor, a friendly staff, and great money, you would make an excellent addition to our bar team. The ideal candidate will be detailed-oriented and self-motivated in executing the timely and accurate creation of drink orders as well as creating a positive experience for our guests. Bartenders are the subject matter experts on all beer, wine, and cocktails served on the menu. Experience in similar concepts is a plus - full availability is strongly preferred, and weekend availability is a must.
- Greets guests within one minute of seating, offering a genuine welcome to Eno's
- Works with a sense of both urgency and accuracy
- Maintains cleanliness standards, delegating to barbacks when necessary
- Takes pride in being the subject matter expert on all beer, wine, and cocktails offered on our menu
- Completes all assigned opening, side, and closing duties
- Supports other team members to facilitate positive customer experiences
- Ability to remain standing for long periods of time. Able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) of the work location
- Previous bartending experience is preferred
- Must be Food Handler and TABC certified
At Eno's, whether it's date night, family dinner, or a weekday lunch, you are welcome at our table. Our love of our neighborhood is only secondary to our love of incredible food - and we live to share both with you. Come on by and sample our piping hot pizzas, farm-fresh salads and ice-cold craft beers today! Apply in person or online.