The Kitchen Manager is responsible for ensuring that all BOH restaurant operations are running smoothly and up to standard, including recipe adherence; maintaining product quality, timeliness, and presentation; and fostering a positive and professional work environment.
- Lead, manage and hold your team accountable
- Ensure presence on the line during peak volume hours, which includes conducting station line checks, placing right people in right seats, ensuring no guest leaves unhappy, and leading by example
- Conduct periodic table touches to gauge guest satisfaction and gather in-the-moment feedback in an effort to continuously strive for excellence
- Manage and oversee day-to-day operations, which includes assigning opening and closing duties, creating prep lists, organizing and inventorying walk-in and dry storage area, conducting energetic and informative pre-shifts, and ensuring shift coverage
- Be prepared to execute at any station during service and be the gold standard for the intended positional outcome, including prep, execution, cleanliness, professionalism, and clear, concise communication
- Maintain budgeted labor and product costs for BOH
- Prepare weekly schedules for line cooks, prep cooks, and dishwashers according to forecasted sales volume
- Manage weekly food inventory and log daily invoices into inventory system to ensure and maintain COGS per budget and according to purchase-to-sales model
- Oversee maintenance and cleanliness of all kitchen equipment and uphold sanitation standards
- Maintain brand compliance in training and development across all restaurant initiatives
- Monitor employee performance and participate in employee quarterly conversations.
- Receive, review, and resolve complaints from guests; more importantly, proactively identify issues at expo, then seek to understand the root cause and train or re-train in order to meet and exceed brand standards
- Work closely with event sales team to develop, prep, and cater large party events off- and on-site to exceed expectations and make Eno's the obvious choice for future event bookings
- At least 3 years' experience in a manager role in the restaurant industry
- High school diploma or equivalent, a college degree is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and guests
- Able to work a minimum of 45-50 hours per week
- Able to work flexible hours necessary to manage and operate the restaurant effectively
- Food Manager Certified
At Eno's, whether it's date night, family dinner, or a weekday lunch, you are welcome at our table. Our love of our neighborhood is only secondary to our love of incredible food - and we live to share both with you. Come on by and sample our piping hot pizzas, farm-fresh salads and ice-cold craft beers today! Apply in person or online.