Eno's Pizza Tavern is seeking experienced, energetic shift leads! If you're ready to serve as a leader, excel in a fast-paced floor, and participate on a friendly team, we want you! You'll be expected to know our seasonally rotating food and beverage menus backwards and forward, performing in a manner that provides the best possible service to our customers. You'll also have the opportunity to interact with a wide spectrum of regular guests and first-time visitors. Be prepared to handle a large section and high volume! Experience serving in similar concepts is a plus - weekend availability is a must, and full availability is strongly preferred.
PRIMARY MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Opens and closes the restaurant during set shifts according to the opening/closing manager checklist
- Performs manager adjustments to checks as well as time clock adjustments as needed during the shift
- Responsible for cash handling through the safe and proper documentation of all administrative accounting procedures.
- Provides a level of employee coaching and development during the shift.
- Acts as the manager on duty when captains are not present on the
PRIMARY SERVING RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets guests within one minute of seating, genuinely welcoming them to Eno's
- Works with a sense of urgency while executing with accuracy
- Correctly takes, places, and processes customer orders with payment in an efficient manner, using appropriate procedures
- Completes all assigned opening, side, and closing duties
- Supports other team members to facilitate a positive customer experience and complete tasks
- Ensures that all items are prepared and delivered accurately
- Ensures guest satisfaction
- Serves food and beverages according to spec procedures
- Totals bill, delivers check, and accepts payment
Posting ID: 51083439Posted: 2018-11-17