- Perform meal planning and preparation, routine housekeeping activities such as making/changing beds, dusting, vacuuming, washing floors, laundry, cleaning kitchen and bathroom.
- Assist with personal hygiene such as bathing and grooming, dressing, toileting, and exercise
- Perform/assist with essential shopping/errands, which may include handling the clients money, in accordance with the care plan and under the observation of the supervisor.
- Escort to medical facilities, errands, shopping and outings as specified in the care plan.
- Provide companionship, friendship and emotional support.
- Assist clients with communication by writing or typing correspondence for them or researching information for them.
- Participate on the care team by providing input and making suggestions.
- Ensure service is delivered in accordance with all relevant policies, procedures and practices.
- Follow the written care plan.
- Carry out duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Observe the client's functioning and report to supervisor.
- Complete and maintain records of daily activities, observations and direct hours of service.
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
Employee Referral Bonus
- $50 for every employee that you refer. Employee must successfully complete 90 days of no call outs/disciplinary actions.
- Every 90 days of no call outs/tardiness, employee will receive a $50 bonus
- High school diploma/GED
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable automobile insured & registered
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Updated resume
Posting ID: 513366635Posted: 2020-07-14