START STORY AT SPEEDWAY!
Speedway is focused and dedicated to your success! We are committed to ensuring our employees receive proper training in order to provide excellent customer service to our customers on every visit. We offer full and part time opportunities that will work with your schedule.
Speedway offers best in class benefits including:
- Weekly paychecks and paid holidays at 2x pay for all hours worked
- Paid vacation (full-time positions)
- Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances eligible upon enrollment (full-time positions)
- Tuition Reimbursement including GED and Adoption Assistance
- Immediate eligibility and vesting for 401k plan with a company match of $1.17 per dollar up to 6% of annual salary begins upon enrollment
- Exciting incentive and rewards programs
What you bring:
- Meeting and exceeding customer expectations on every visit
- Maintaining a clean, safe environment to ensure the store is presentable
- Food preparation including making one of our customer-favorites….coffee!
- Ensuring proper preparation, presentation, and freshness of all foodservice products
- Ability to follow proper health code guidelines
- Ability to be a brand ambassador and continue to develop our evolving food program!
- Cash handling, fuel transactions, and consistently promoting the Speedy Rewards loyalty program.
- The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
For more information visit www.Speedway.com/Careers
Speedway LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
Posting ID: 51369443Posted: 2019-02-27