We are looking for a kind and compassionate Caregiver or QMAP for our small assisted living/memory care home in Northglenn, Colorado. We are looking to fill NOC shifts at this time!
We are looking for dependable people who are caring and enjoy helping elderly residents.
We will train the right candidates, so experience is not required.
Job Description: Assisting elderly residents with Alzheimer's and dementia in their daily routine. Providing support with dressing, bathing, medications, and other ADLs. Team members also assist with daily activity programs, meal preparation and housekeeping tasks.
We are looking for someone to work some NOC shifts!
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Must pass a background check
* Must pass a drug test
* Must have reliable transportation to work
* Must be dependable and have a heart for the elderly!
Benefits Include (Some are dependent upon part-time or full-time status):
* Promotional opportunities
* GET PAID DAILY - DailyPay allows you to draw up to 50% of your wages as needed, everyday (eligibility begins after 2-3 weeks)
* Paid Time Off
* Health Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Automatic Wage Increases After 90 Days
* Annual Raises
* Eligibility to Enroll in 401k
** If you are compassionate, dependable, and hardworking and want to be a part of an amazing team, please apply! **