Mobile Device Repair Technician
Operations – Bloomington, IN
PTS Corp. is looking for Mobile Device Repair Technician
PTS Electronics is looking for a entry level cell phone repair Tech
Responsible for troubleshooting and repairing hardware and software issues on smartphones -
Do you enjoy being in control of your own destiny? Are you reliable, self-motivated, hard-working and have a positive/can do attitude? If so we want to talk with you.
We offer fixed/flexible scheduling
Production incentive bonus
SCHEDULING HOURS: M – F / 7:00 AM – 4:30 PM. Overtime as necessary to meet demand. You set your schedule
Part time positions also available
2000 S Liberty Dr
Ability and willingness to flex into other job roles from time-to-time as production demands dictate
· Willingness to work overtime when needed from time-to-time
· Reliable and dependable attendance
· Ability to lift 20 pounds unassisted
· Ability to bend, stoop, twist, reach, sit and stand.
Education and/or Experience:
· High School diploma or GED
· Technical certifications are a plus
· Proficient in soldering is highly preferred
· Prior experience in a fast-paced dynamic technical repair environment is a plus.
· Previous experience working with Samsung and Apple devices is preferred.