As a Kent Kwik Team Member, you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our guests!
• Provides customer engagement in positive and approachable manner.
• Assists in maintaining a clean, well-stocked store for customers during their shopping experience.
• Ability to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment.
• Helps in the unloading of merchandise from delivery trucks, organizes merchandise, and transports merchandise from stockroom to sales floor.
• Independently stocks shelves and recovers merchandise in the store.
• Accurately handles customer funds and processes transactions using the POS system.
• Remains constantly aware of customer activity to ensure a safe and secure shopping environment.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Age: 18 years+ and must pass a drug test.
Experience: Experience working in retail, hotel, restaurant, grocery, or drug store environments is preferred but not required.
Availability: Ability to work flexible hours, full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Must be able to stand and walk up to 10 (ten) hours daily performing the functions as described above. Ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs. (and occasionally, up to 55 lbs.) from floor level to above shoulder height; must be able to climb ladders and step stools; must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and repetitive lifting.