This is the job description for COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES ATTENDANT
Job Title: Complimentary Services Utility
Company: Dimension Development
Reports To: Complimentary Services Supervisor
Job Description Date: May 1, 2014
Job Purpose: To assist in the presentation of the Complimentary Breakfast by obtaining complimentary breakfast supplies, clearing away dirty dishes, water glasses and coffee cups, wiping off tables, restocking and cleaning breakfast buffet, etc.
1. Maintains a clean and organized dish breakdown area with clean china, silver, glassware and
2. Maintains an ample amount of ice in ice bin. Restock glasses, cups, plates, napkins, and trays.
3. Removes water glasses and coffee cups upon request of user.
4. Cleans tables, wipes down salt and pepper shakers, etc.
5. Sets up tables for breakfast customers.
6. Maintains bus stands in a neat and organized manner.
7. Takes the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
8. Other duties as assigned.
1. Understand simple instructions.
2. Learn simple procedures and techniques.
3. Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
Job Qualifications: Describe the minimum qualifications needed to complete the job responsibilities.
Education High school diploma required
Experience None required
Posting ID: 51614809Posted: 2019-01-11