Internal Medicine Physician - Plattsburgh, NY Veteran's Outpatient Clinic
CRAssociates is a successful healthcare management organization that owns and operates Community Based Outpatient Clinics - CBOC's - in collaboration with the Department of Veterans Affairs. Our Clinics specialize in primary care and preventative medicine for the Veteran patient population.
CRA is looking for an individual ready for a full-time opportunity offering a great work-life balance, competitive pay, and the ability to give back to our Veterans with your expertise.
Location: Plattsburgh, NY
Schedule: M-F, 8-5; no weekends, no nights, no on-call shifts
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from an accredited college or university.
- Board Certified OR Board Eligible in Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
- Possess a current unrestricted NY state license as a physician.
- At least 2 years of recent primary care experience in an outpatient setting.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Number.
- Must hold a current and valid BLS certification and will be ACLS certified within 90 days of employment.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen.
If you are a Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician interested in our opportunity, apply today at www.crassoc.com!
In conformity with applicable laws, CRAssociates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, or status as a disabled veteran, a Vietnam Era veteran, a veteran who has served on active duty for which a campaign badge was authorized, or a newly separated veteran.