The Early Out Department of Complete Billing Services is a front end, technology-driven partner that operates as an extension of our clients business office. We effectively manage accounts early in the receivables process to improve cash flow while providing a superior patient experience.
This position is located in a fast paced call center where accuracy and efficiency are a must!
Daily job duties:
- Handle a high volume of both inbound/outbound calls from patients for our various clients
- Appropriately document accounts including updating/verifying patient demographics
- Review and follow up as necessary on all accounts
- Provide a great customer experience by working with the patients to resolve their account balances by means of a payment plan, financial assistance, and obtaining insurance billing information or other resolutions.
- Assist in meeting and obtaining all personal and departmental goals and requirements
- Adherence to client guidelines
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Intermediate computer knowledge
- An ability to learn quickly and meet project deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Advanced multitasking skills
- Superior customer service skills, both verbally and written
- Positive attitude within a team environment
- HIPAA and Red Flag knowledge is a plus!
- Basic Insurance knowledge a must
Posting ID: 517659422Posted: 2020-07-14