Tri-County Ace is a family-owned chain of Ace hardware stores with six convenient locations across the beautiful upstate area of South Carolina. We are passionate about providing exceptional customer service and that starts with having exceptional associates on our team. Come join us and be a part of the "helpful hardware folks"!
The Sales Associate will provide excellent customer service, assist in the receiving, stocking, pricing of all merchandise and help maintain a clean and orderly merchandise presentation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Provide a positive representation of Tri-County Ace.
• Proactively assist customers in solving problems.
• Greet customers entering and throughout the store. Thank customers when finished and when they are leaving the store.
• Possess a friendly outgoing demeanor; work well with customers as well as associates.
• Ensure all calls are answered promptly, courteously and effectively.
• Forward any customer complaint that cannot be handled to a member of management.
• Possess strong product knowledge and knowledge of store layout and location of products.
• Assist customers throughout the store with personal, customized service based on the premise of amazing every customer, every time.
• Assist in creating a positive, professional and safe work environment.
• Assist with receiving, checking in and stocking of merchandise throughout the store.
• Assist with maintaining back stock levels.
• Assist with daily maintenance, orderliness and cleanliness of the sales floor, stock room and outdoor merchandise area.
• Assist with providing a clean and orderly sales floor, including end caps and ad merchandise.
• Assist with merchandise resets through the store.
• Ensure signage is current throughout the store.
• Operate forklift with proper training.
• Communicate any merchandising, cost control or sales idea to the Store Manager.
• Participate in store meetings.
• Be professional in appearance and actions.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
Retail experience preferred.
Standing, walking, lifting (up to 80lbs) and climbing.
Posting ID: 517774345Posted: 2019-05-23