The Executive Personal Assistant will serve as an essential partner to the President and CEO of a fast-paced, dynamic family investment and philanthropic firm. An ideal candidate will be a highly organized, self-motivated, positive individual who welcomes the challenge and opportunity to advance the executive and personal activities of company leader to excellence.
Must be able to be flexible with work hours, performing functions both in an office and household environment. Key Responsibilities:
• Lead gatekeeper and point of communication for all professional, personal, philanthropic, community contacts and relationships
• Expert management of scheduling and calendaring of appointments across multiple platforms
• Successfully provide overall household management, including completing independent projects to fruition and liaise with service and maintenance providers systematically and efficiently
• Create and master systems tostreamline procedures and processes that maximize organization, reporting, and communication
• Artfully exercise discretion and confidentially in all company and personal matters
• Adept event planning and social management
• Superlative administrative management Key Requirements/Skills:
• Highly organized and detailed oriented
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Positive disposition and demeanor
• Confidence in problem-solving
• Exercises extraordinary judgment
• Ability to lead projects from a solution-based perspective, setting and exceeding deadlines • Impeccable time management skills
• Excellent communication skills, including constant professionalism and positive phone etiquette • Diplomatic and service-minded attitude
• Adaptable to changing environments, shifting priorities, and different personalities
• Ability to work independently and under pressure
• Ability to “manage up:” understanding how to take charge of communication and prioritization
• Technology savvy
• Creative and design skills a plus
Duties are also assigned by the President, Transportation is a must.
please visit https://www.simonstaffing.com/application to apply.