IT'S SKYLINE TIME!!!!!
We are seeking strong and competent candidates to lead our restaurant to enhancing and ensuring the guest experience!
Our Skyline is a successful and well-established location with high-visibility right across from the Tri-County Mall. The essence of what 'Skyline Time' is all about is truly making the dining experience just that - an EXPERIENCE!
We are seeking friendly and energetic applicants to provide spectacular service.
NOW INTERVIEWING ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER CANDIDATES!!
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Pro-actively interacts with guests to ensure a positive dining experience for all guests through dining room oversight, food delivery and table touches.
- Maintains knowledge of all restaurant requirements and has the ability to work in any position as business dictates.
- Monitors food production to ensure food safety and quality standards are met.
- Understands the appropriate thresholds for Labor and Food costs and help to ensure that the store is operating within these guidelines.
- Receives and stocks all food items in appropriate storage locations, ensuring food safety.
- Builds and maintains relationships with guests.
- Has the ability to use the POS system quickly and correctly.
- Follows proper cash handling policies and guidelines, ensuring individual and store over/short is in acceptable company standard.
- Performs store openings and closings per company policies and procedures.
- Completes any required checklists, paperwork or other administrative items in a timely and accurate manner.
- Communicates effectively with the general manager and other team members.
- Adheres to all restaurant policies and procedures, paying special attention to health and/or safety procedures.
- Performs and completes all other assigned tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Oversees crew members, ensuring that all policies and procedures are followed.
- Follows management guidelines for sound employee relations and safety of all crew members.
- Utilizes performance management techniques, including coaching/counseling and verbal warnings as necessary to address issues as they occur.
- Participates and may assist in oversight of training functions of the crew.
- Delegates tasks as appropriate to ensure the smooth running of the restaurant.
- Works to keep crew members motivated through effective communications, recognition and establishing and maintaining a positive atmosphere.
- Leads and/or participates in impactful crew meetings.
- Provides feedback and participates in the formal appraisal process.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Previous Restaurant or Customer Service Experience
- Ability to work nights, days, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to work 5 days/40 hours a week on average
Posting ID: 517857229Posted: 2021-04-28Job Title: Assistant General Manager