We're looking for an experienced and creative part-time supervisor to join the team at our Gina + Will Boutique Store in Minneapolis
! Are you looking for a rewarding leadership role with an organization that believes in supporting our local communities? At Goodwill you'll experience the fast-paced retail environment while working for a nonprofit that supports local communities by eliminating barriers to work and independence! A day in the life:
In a typical day, a Retail Supervisor
can expect to...
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- Lead staff in maximizing sales through visual merchandising and excellent customer service.
- Coach team on behaviors that improve store's business results.
- Help boost employee morale and productivity by creating a work environment that celebrates employee initiative and teamwork.
- Provide ongoing training to employees in the areas of product placement, seasonal merchandising, customer service and updated policies and procedures.
- Make timely, high-quality decisions related to employee performance, visual merchandising, and customer service.
- At least 1 year of experience leading a team and working in a retail or other comparable industry (grocery, restaurant, etc.) required. 2+ years preferred.
- Must have strong visual merchandising, customer service, leadership, and communication skills.
- Proven ability to supervise, coach, and train a diverse team of staff.
- Softlines and/or hardlines retail experience preferred.
- Work-life balance: no overnights, limited holiday hours (closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter), rotating weekend shifts, and NO late closing shifts!
- Benefits: employee discount and competitive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k) plans
- Generous paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay!
- Our 50 retail locations provide funding for services and programs that eliminate barriers to work and independence throughout the state.
- Customers champion our mission and raise nearly 1M rounding up at the register each year!
- Shopping and donating in our stores helps us place four people in the workplace every day!
- Read more about us .
Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota (GESMN) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. GESMN will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based upon a person's race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, status with regard to public assistance, age, sexual or affectional orientation, familial status, ancestry, local human rights commission activity, citizenship, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other protected class.