At Bertucci's we love and are truly passionate about being restaurant people. We have high standards and a joyful passion for hospitality that is the heart of our success. We call it being "Guest Obsessed". Your excitement and dedication to our team will be the foundation of our relationship. We aim to provide you with an opportunity to progress as far as your hard work and passion will allow. Your commitment to being Guest Obsessed; one meal, one guest at a time, makes Bertucci's great and is the commitment we ask of you if you join Bertucci's. Together, we will deliver great food and great service, every time, to every one of our guests at every one of our restaurants.
Primary responsibilities: Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
• Pouring drinks only when slip printer produces an order, serving food at the bar, preparing condiments for drinks, changing beer and tonic kegs, and general cleaning of work area
• Constantly keeping area clean and neat-tables, floor, chairs, service station
• Assist other employees as needed
• Pre-bussing tables
• Stocks liquor and bar items following delivery
• Stocks, prepares and equips the bar for daily activity by replenishing glassware overhead, cutting and slicing garnishes and obtaining needed beverage supplies for anticipated business
• Maintains and balances cash drawer by ensuring all financial transactions are correct and maintained adequately.
• Serves alcohol responsibly by observing customer's level of alcohol intake and by terminating further alcohol consumption as designated in Alcohol Awareness Guide
• Rotating stock
• Prepare drinks, batch recipes and bar, mix to product specifications
• Great pay
• Flexible Schedules
• Medical & Dental Insurance
• Short Term Disability Insurance
• Vision Care Program
• Paid Vacation
• Direct Deposit
• Tuition Assistance
• Meal Discounts
Bertuccis is an equal opportunity employer.
Posting ID: 518285496Posted: 2019-03-24Valid Through: 2019-03-25