At Bertucci's we are truly passionate about being restaurant people. We have high standards and a joyful passion for hospitality that is the heart of our success. We call it being "Guest Obsessed". Your excitement and dedication to our team will be the foundation of our relationship. We aim to provide you with an opportunity to progress as far as your hard work and passion will allow. Your commitment to being Guest Obsessed; one meal, one guest at a time, makes Bertucci's great and is the commitment we ask of you if you join Bertucci's. Together, we will deliver great food and great service, every time, to every one of our guests at every one of our restaurants.
Responsible for overall cleanliness and sanitation of the restaurant.
Primary responsibilities: Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
• Sweeping ashes, starting brick oven fires, cleaning and/ or vacuuming floor space, putting down chairs, dusting, cleaning restrooms, emptying trash, restocking cleaning supplies and toiletries, and keeping the Manager informed of all property faults
• Sweeps and mops restaurant floors
• Sweeps and vacuums carpets and floor mats
• Polishes all brass items using designated cleaning agent and equipment
• Replaces light bulbs in light fixtures as needed according to operations
• Removes trash from within the restaurant area and disposes in appropriate container
• Picks up and disposes in dumpster all trash from the parking lot and landscape area
• Assisting other employees as needed
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Great pay
• Flexible Schedules
• Medical & Dental Insurance
• Short Term Disability Insurance
• Vision Care Program
• Paid Vacation
• Direct Deposit
• Tuition Assistance
• Meal Discounts
Bertuccis is an equal opportunity employer.
Posting ID: 518286102Posted: 2019-03-24Valid Through: 2019-03-25