At Bertucci's we are truly passionate about being restaurant people. We have high standards and a joyful passion for hospitality that is the heart of our success. We call it being "Guest Obsessed". Your excitement and dedication to our team will be the foundation of our relationship. We aim to provide you with an opportunity to progress as far as your hard work and passion will allow. Your commitment to being Guest Obsessed; one meal, one guest at a time, makes Bertucci's great and is the commitment we ask of you if you join Bertucci's. Together, we will deliver great food and great service, every time, to every one of our guests at every one of our restaurants.
Prepare food products for use by the cooks and food servers.
Primary responsibilities: Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
• Retrieves food products and equipment from appropriate area of storage
• Prepares protein according to standard recipes by seasoning, grilling and cutting into appropriate portions as designated, and storing properly for anticipated usage
• Prepares food products according to anticipated business and ensures minimum spoilage by storing surplus food products in appropriate storage area and retrieving as needed for business demands as designated and in accordance with state/local health regulations
• Prepares food products according to safety policies designated
• Demonstrates correct use of foot equipment and utensils
• Wipes up spills on counter and floor as necessary in order to prevent falls
• Maintains sanitary work area as defined by State/ Local Health Department guidelines by cleaning food service equipment and utensils as necessary throughout preparation of food items
• Wipes immediate work area as necessary after preparation of food items
• Maintains food, equipment and utensils in an orderly manner
• Performs additional duties as requested or needed by other employees.
• Posts and implements daily food preparation assignments for all kitchen personnel in designated posted areas
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Good communication skills
• Some heavy lifting (up to 50lbs)
• Must exert well-paced mobility for duration of shift with lifting, stooping and bending
• Hand dexterity and coordination required
• Great pay
• Flexible Schedules
• Medical & Dental Insurance
• Short Term Disability Insurance
• Vision Care Program
• Paid Vacation
• Direct Deposit
• Tuition Assistance
• Meal Discounts
Bertuccis is an equal opportunity employer.
Posting ID: 518286119Posted: 2019-03-22Valid Through: 2019-03-23