- Washes and sanitizes tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment.
- Keeps the dish area and equipment clean and organized.
- Maintains cleanliness of restrooms, back loading dock, perimeter of building and parking lot.
- Load, run and unload dish machine. Ensures there is no residue or debris on any items washed in the dish machine.
- Able to perform assembling and disassembling of the dishwashing machine. Keeps the dish machine clean and reports any functional or mechanical problems immediately.
- Monitors dish machine water temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle. Ensures dish machine water is changed every hour or as needed.
- Washes and stores all tableware and kitchenware. Ensures everything is six inches off the floor in the dish area.
- Maintains adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen.
- Assists in putting away food deliveries and follows the First In First Out method of rotation
- Bags and hauls dish area trash to dumpster at designed times.
- Handles tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
- Maintains adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies. Demonstrates proper knowledge of dish machine chemicals.
- Has clear knowledge of three compartment sink system.
- Tests chlorine level throughout shift.
- Cleans food preparation and production areas as required.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Inspects restrooms every 30 minutes or as needed and maintains cleanliness standards.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Previous experience a plus.
- You must be available to work between the Hours of 6:00AM until 4:00PM or 3:00PM until 11:45PM Monday thru Sunday
We participate in E-Verify, a program run by the US government that confirms your work authorization, based on the information that you provide on your Form I-9.
Mimi’s creates a culture where our teams feel valued and their career goals can be achieved! We are committed to providing Teammates and Managers with in-depth training and development programs at every level, throughout their careers as well as opportunities for growth. Mimi’s fosters a work environment where diversity is valued, quality of life is enhanced, individual career aspirations are fulfilled and Mimi’s continued success is celebrated by all.
You may apply in the restaurant weekdays between 9:00AM and 11:00AM or between 2:00PM and 5:00PM
Posting ID: 51900915Posted: 2019-10-11