External Job Posting
Seasonal Opportunity with Shopko!
At Shopko we are dedicated to delivering an outstanding shopping experience that exceeds the expectations of our customers. Working at Shopko will provide you with the opportunity to deliver this level of service to our customers, while working in a fun, collaborative and energetic team environment.
The Hometown Salesfloor Teammate is responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience in all Hardlines, Home and Apparel departments. This teammate will effectively use suggestive selling techniques to impact store average sales statistics.
Why work at Shopko?
- We promote from within
- Great wages
- Teammate discounts
- Excellent benefits
- On the job training
Shopko teammates will be responsible for:
- Providing customers with a quick and efficient check-out experience
- Ensuring customers receive courteous service
- Ensuring all company policiesare followed with regard to payment options and current prices
- Maintaining Shopko brand standards at thefront end area and sales floor
- Answering customer questions and restocking items efficiently and accurately
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more after you apply. Join Team Shopko today!
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- Must demonstrate Shopko’s commitment to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to communicate and be friendly with customers.
- High school equivalent reading and math skills.
Shopko is a Billion company with over 18,000 teammates. In the retail and retail health business for more than 50 years, we have over 300 stores in 21 states. Shopko continues to grow, while maintaining our hometown feel.
We serve our communities by providing distinctive name-brand & value apparel, home decor, family basics, and seasonal merchandise and top-quality pharmacy and optometric services.
Individuals interested in this opportunity should submit a candidate profile at www.shopko.com/careers.
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
Posting ID: 519511242Posted: 2019-04-22