Express Employment Professionals is currently seeking Groundskeepers and Maintenance Technicians for vacancies in Nashville, TN. Interested candidates will have a work history in maintenance, landscaping, and/or keeping grounds. The successful individual will assist with general tasks, such as clean up, general landscaping, and some mechanically inclined occurrences.
Responsibilities of the Groundskeeper/Maintenance Technician
- Perform cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping etc.
- Perform minor repairs such as repairing broken locks, filling gaps on walls etc.
- Do garden/yard upkeep by mowing lawn, collecting trash etc.
- Conduct minor maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs
- Assist in completion of large scale projects.
- Report to a facilities or maintenance manager for issues.
Requirements of the Groundskeeper/Maintenance Technician
- High school diploma or GED
- Work history in maintenance, landscaping, or keeping grounds
- Experience using hand tools and power tools
- Experience with HVAC (certification not required but preferred)
- Maintenance supervisory experience is a plus
- Ability to regularly lift 25 lbs, and at times, up to 50 lbs safely
- Ability to Communicate clearly and manage a project list
Compensation of the Groundskeeper/Maintenance Tech
- Pay rate: $12-$16/hour DOE
Posting ID: 520244940Posted: 2020-08-02