NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE TOGA!
As a top international pizza chain in business for more than 50 years, Little Caesars offers tremendous career opportunities. As a family owned company, we take an active interest in the professional growth of our team members. This personal approach to career development allows our work force to feel recognized and rewarded.
Our mission is to be the best take-home pizza chain by exceeding customer expectations with extraordinary value, great tasting products, and outstanding people.
The Cashier works productively as part of the restaurant team and performs their job responsibilities in such a way that all the products they make are of high quality and the customers they serve are satisfied.
• Serves customers according to the HOT-N-READY Promise, the Five Priority Guidelines, the Remedy Process, and the telephone and front counter procedures.
• Listen to customers and handle transactions with a friendly pace; commit to serving each customer with a smile and a perfect pizza.
• Prepares high quality products consistently by following Little Caesars recipes, specifications and procedures as described in the C.A.R.D.S. materials and as shown on the station job helpers.
• Displays the proper image as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and or as directed by the management staff.
• Cleans and organizes work stations and other assigned areas to help maintain the standards for restaurant image.
• Practices safety and security procedures as defined in the Little Caesars Colleague Orientation and Training Handbook and by government agencies.
• Follows Little Caesars' policies, procedures, and standards of conduct as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and as directed by management.
The Cashier receives direction from the restaurant management team and Little Caesars training materials to effectively perform their job. All Cashiers must be proficient at each of the P.P.P.S. stations and be able to work at different stations at any given time.
Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• The ability to apply pressure to cut through and to clean products.
• The ability to count, separate and weigh all types of food products and inventory items.
• The ability to communicate to customers and co-workers (i.e. reading, speaking, hearing, writing). The ability to understand direction, instructions and product specifications.
• The ability to process and complete customers' orders.
• Must be at least 16 years of age.
• Must be dependable, hardworking and have the ability to handle pressure situations and stress. Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to express a positive attitude towards others.
• Must have the ability to understand and follow direction and instructions. Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job.
• Previous retail or customer contact experience preferred.
• Must be able to provide documentation that proves their eligibility to work in the United States
Posting ID: 520269245Posted: 2020-01-18