If you're ready to build a successful and rewarding career with an industry-leading company, we may have just the perfect fit for you! Founded in 1957 and headquartered in Mahwah, NJ we are one of the nation's largest privately owned dedicated domestic call center companies with 20 call centers located throughout the United States.
We are currently seeking a Full Time Recruiting Manager to meet the agent staffing needs of a center. The primary function of this position is to drive the quantity, quality, and retention of our agent work force to meet our center and client needs.
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for and if you meet our qualifications, we invite you to bring your skills and expertise to our team and supply the fuel for growth. Contact us today!
Specific duties for this position include but are not limited to:
- Creating and placing job postings in various media sources
- Planning and communicating short and long term recruiting needs to meet staffing and/or client needs.
- Managing recruiting expenses to attain budgeted cost per hire goal.
- Screening incoming calls and scheduling interviews with qualified candidates through effective management of your staff.
- Researching, reviewing, and implementing alternative recruiting methods
- Tracking and analyzing recruiting stats to maximize efficiency
- Promoting and managing all aspects of the agent referral /advertising program
- Supporting the Center's efforts to reduce agent turnover
- Hiring, training and developing your staff
- Assisting new staff with recruiting and training
- Ensuring proper processing of Corporate background investigation/drug screening procedures as needed
- Maintaining reliable performance is essential
- Completing individual development plan and formal evaluation process for direct reports.
- Other responsibilities and duties may be assigned as needed.
Here's just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days
- Corporate Education Reimbursement
- Paid training and continued development
- Performance based bonus incentive program
- Supportive staff and a positive work environment
- Previous call center / or recruiting experience
- Experience in dealing with part time inbound /outbound agents
- Excellent written and strong verbal communications skills
- Professional presence and demeanor
- Ability to adapt to change
- Loves a fast-paced, result oriented environment
- Team player that will promote corporate values and inspire others to attract and retain quality caliber employees
- Superior organization/time management skills
- Flexibility with schedule during the week and weekends
At DialAmerica, YOU are the Difference!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, national origin, disability, which can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, veteran status, or any other legally, protected classification.
Posting ID: 520281505Posted: 2020-07-26