IT Computer Technician
GCWen Management Corp -Wendy's Franchise Restaurants- Wall, NJ
Currently seeking an experienced IT Computer Tech to provide computer operating system field services for a growing quick service restaurant (QSR) multi-unit franchise and Management Corporation in central NJ and the greater Philadelphia area. Providing service to over 20 locations, we are looking for a hands-on technician that is looking for a position where they can use their broad- based technical knowledge and experience.
The IT Technician is organized and able to perform tasks in a dynamic environment, working interdependently to help our employees work efficiently. Their efforts contribute tremendously to our Corporate goals and objectives. The Tech is responsible for computer system user support including installs and upgrades. Travel will be required to all locations.
Field service experience or willingness to learn restaurant and office systems hardware and software to include:
- NCR/ Aloha and Panasonic POS Software and Hardware
- Quickbooks Business Accounting Software
- SBOnet web-based inventory and corporate reporting software application
- Trustwave web application network security
- Snagajob HR software integration
- Diagnose and repair or replace components on POS systems on-site
- Windows OS, computer and laptop maintenance
- Be a team player and be able to interface with Corporate management and managers at individual locations
Knowledge/ Skills that will be Used:
- How to diagnose networks, connectivity issues, and bring forth a resolution
- Internet Connectivity, working with Internet Service Providers and 3rd party Firewall Management company.
- Windows Batch Files
- Basic Understanding of VBA for Excel
- PCI/ Credit Card Security
- Repair of Computers and Point of Sale Registers, replacing components, troubleshooting to determine defective components
Qualifications, Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or professional certifications (Microsoft) in the information technology field
- Maintain continuing education of technical and industry best practices
- Proven experience in the operation and maintenance of computer equipment
- Experience with QSR computer systems a plus
- Experience designing, managing, and planning innovative technology solutions
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: Paid Vacation, health insurance contribution
Send resume via email: firstname.lastname@example.org