The Huddle House Team Member will oversee the day to day operation of first class guest service and food service in the restaurant. The Huddle House Team Member will be responsible for properly receiving food orders and conveying food orders to cook staff. Prompt food delivery to the guest as well as cleanliness of the assigned serving section. This person will be expected to provide excellent guest service at all times and will be a strong teammate.
• Report to work on time in a clean, complete, proper uniform with a positive attitude ready to work. Remember a smile is part of the uniform.
• Greet all guests with a smile and a verbal greeting: "Good Morning or Welcome to Huddle House."
• Review menu with guests when needed, suggestively sell products and take order from each guest at the table.
• Using proper, approved abbreviations submit ticket to the cook's station and deliver food in a timely manner to the guest when food is cooked.
• Handle money from guests; ring up tickets using the POS system and make proper change.
• Account for all tickets, credit cards receipts, and make sure that all tickets have been rung up and closed before shift is over.
• Complete the position checklist while stocking and preparing the unit for the next shift.
• Using all tools provided by the manager keep the store clean at all times, including but not limited to: bussing tables, sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning bathrooms and walls.
• Bring all items of concern to the attention of the manager immediately, especially safety concerns and guest service complaints.
• Know the menu, the daily features when applicable, which juices, add-ons and desserts to suggestively sell.
• Know and follow the Huddle House steps of service with each and every guest to maximize shift sales.
• Practice all rules for safety food handling cash security and all other restaurant policies.
• Perform all prepping and cleaning duties as detailed or assigned by supervisor.
• Make a difference in food cost by controlling waste and portion control.
• Prepare high quality, delicious food following all local and brand food safety procedures and brand recipes.
• Operate a grill, fryer, waffle iron, toaster, two eye stove, microwave and convection oven properly and safely.
• Perform other duties as assigned.