Oversees implementation of division produce merchandising programs. Responsible for pricing, displaying, ordering, and inventory control within the Department. Responsible for the overall presentation, cleanliness, and profitability of the Department while providing excellence in superior customer service.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Responsible for Superior Service goals of the Department
* Supervise department staff to include scheduling, training and assigning duties
* Implement all merchandising programs
* Ensure standards of Department presentation and operations are met; including cleanliness and sanitation, inventory control, rotation and culling, quality, ordering, variety standards, signing, seasonal schematic, and proper backroom procedures * Responsible for ordering and inventory control to meet division "turn" goals
* Ensure the Department has the highest quality of produce available for the customer
* Monitor to ensure variety standards are followed, as well as 100% compliance on ad item display
* Ensure paperwork, as set by the Division, is followed
* Perform all other related duties as assigned by management
* Responsible for the sales and profitability of the
* High School Diploma/GED or relevant work history or demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the position
* Highly motivated and team oriented
* Minimum 2-3 years' experience in Produce, with Assistant Produce Manager experience preferred.
* Must have strong leadership ability
* Must possess strong Customer Service qualities