The Assistant Restaurant General Manager (ARGM) has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant in the RGM's absence; ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas delivering the highest quality products and services to each guest. The ARGM is a leader in the restaurant, working closely with the RGM to successfully carry out the policies and procedures of the company and ensuring profitability.
The successful ARGM is able to:
• Address and resolve guest inquiries and concerns in a timely manner.
• Take responsibility for positive engagement with guests.
• Assist RGM to recruit, hire, develop, and motivate team members; manage work schedules.
• Maintain a safe, comfortable work environment for employees and customers. Ensure the restaurant is clean and equipment is in good working condition at all times.
• Ensure that ingredients and menu items are properly stored, handled, prepared, and presented with great care and concern for food safety.
• Manage administrative responsibilities.
Posting ID: 52477276Posted: 2018-11-17