POSITION TITLE: Dairy Manager
REPORTS TO: Store Director/Grocery Supervisor
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
To maintain and operate all aspects of the Dairy Department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
1) Verify all deliveries against invoices, and note any shortages or overages and report them to the appropriate personnel.
2) Responsible for price changes within the department.
3) Maintain an acceptable inventory level by using proper ordering techniques.
4) Properly rotate products to control freshness and remove out-of-code items.
5) Maintenance of temporary price reduction of certain products.
6) Communicate temperature failure of cases, shelves, and storage areas to manager in charge.
7) Control damaged merchandise by calling in any damages and properly storing damages for sales representatives.
8) Maintain good customer relations.
9) Greet all customers to our store and be observant while working.
10) Abide by all company policies as stated in the Employee Handbook.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1) Transport products to storage areas, and to sales floor.
2) Maintain shelves and cases to ensure customer satisfaction.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1) Ability to read and write to properly tag merchandise, ordering, and maintaining inventory levels.
2) Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
3) Must be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds thirty percent (30%) of the time.
Posting ID: 525027283Posted: 2020-10-06