The Restaurant General Manager (RGM) ensures compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruitment and retention of team members, financial accountability, and ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer.
The successful RGM is able to:
• Address and resolve guest inquiries and concerns.
• Take responsibility for positive engagement with guests.
• Recruit, hire, develop and motivate team members; manage work schedules.
• Maintain a safe, comfortable work environment for employees and customers. Ensure the restaurant is clean and equipment is in good working condition at all times.
• Ensure that ingredients and menu items are properly stored, handled, prepared, and presented with great care and concern for food safety.
• Maintain a local marketing program that will continue to grow sales.
• Manage administrative responsibilities such as employee time keeping, inventory management, cash handling and sales reporting.
Posting ID: 52543315Posted: 2018-11-17