The team leader runs shifts, leads team members, and supports the restaurant management team. The team leader shares accountability with the restaurant management team for all restaurant operations focusing on satisfying guests, developing team members, and growing sales and profits.
The successful team leader is able to:
• Address and resolve guest inquiries and concerns in a timely manner.
• Take responsibility for positive engagement with guests.
• Ensure staffing levels meet guest service requirements.
• Maintain a safe, comfortable environment for our guests and team members. Ensure the restaurant is clean and equipment is in good working condition at all times.
• Ensure that ingredients and menu items are properly sorted, handled, prepared, and presented with great care and concern for food safety.
• Learn to forecast sales, create schedules, order and track inventory, and complete weekly and business period reports.
• Ensure cash control, security, safety, and food quality standards are met.
Posting ID: 52543326Posted: 2018-11-17