Come join our crew and serve the world flavor! We're looking for hard working, reliable, fun indivduals that have a guest service mentality. Restaurant experience is great, but we'll train anyone willing and able to learn. Crew and shift leader positions available. Apply here or come in for an application today.
Essential duties include:
• Ensure that each guest has a positive, long lasting impression of the Wingstop experience
• Ability to practice safe cooking procedures
• Quickly scan and comprehend the order tickets
• Accurately count the number of Bone-In Wings, Boneless Wings and Boneless Strips needed for each order
• Coordinate the cooking time of Bone-In Wings, Boneless Wings and Boneless Strips and fries with the corresponding timer
• According to Wingstop standards; Sauce, Season and package all orders
• Accurately count the cooked Bone-In Wings, Boneless Wings and Boneless Strips into the proper sauce bowls
• Cook and prepare Bone-In Wings, Boneless Wings and Boneless Strips and Fries in the proper fryers and baskets
• Assist in keeping the kitchen clean throughout the shift maintaining clean as you go and at closing time
• Assist other employees as needed
• Follow directions given by Manager or Supervisor
• Know and thoroughly understand the importance of good hygiene and food handling practices
• Ability to thoroughly understand and follow instructions in how to properly and safely use chemical cleaning products Team Focus
• Brings issues or concerns to the attention of the supervisor; is willing to ask for help.
• Represents the brand and department in a professional and polished manner at all times.