This position is responsible for, but not limited to; perform a variety of facilities and building, electrical, minor plumbing, equipment maintenance and support related duties.
Responsibilities may include:
• Responsible for preventive and routine maintenance; overhaul and modification of building and equipment; emergency repair of buildings, equipment and utility systems
• Perform minor maintenance duties to include light bulb replacement and similar tasks.
• Perform facilities upkeep to include minor repairs and painting.
• Management of camera, video, and DVR systems.
• Maintain office furniture and office related equipment.
• Report any equipment that is not in safe operating condition.
• Facilitate and coordinate outside vendors and contractors performing work on the facility and grounds.
• Work from verbal instructions and prescribed procedures.
• Maintain adequate supplies needed to meet duties.
• Maintain company work truck with high standards.
• Company tools and equipment organized, maintained, and accounted for.
• Perform other duties as assigned or necessary to meet business conditions or changes. Adheres to quality and safety systems or maintenance of quality and safety standards.
• Assist customers in need of help or service while on our property.
• Floor to ceiling maintain our washes, vacuums, air machines, and other small equipment.
• Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
• Take appropriate personal safety precautions such as safety glasses, respirators, and protective clothing when appropriate while performing maintenance tasks.
* Excellent communication skills
* Knowledge and ability to use potentially caustic materials
* Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds frequently
* Ability to work standing and walking for long durations
* Ability to be on call as needed for emergency issues
* Clean and clear driving record
* Dependable transportation
* Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug test
* Completing work orders in a timely manner
* Verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate with immediate management
* Able and willing to work overtime as needed or required
Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug test.
Education & Experience Request:
High School Diploma or GED preferred. Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver's license.
Physical Working Condition:
This position is subject to inside and outside environmental working conditions including temperature changes, outside weather conditions, slightly elevated ambient noise levels, minor potential physical hazards as electrical, mechanical, and cleaning equipment, and minor atmospheric conditions affecting skin or respiratory systems such as fumes, odors and dusts.
Posting ID: 52752159Posted: 2020-07-14Job Title: Maintenance Person