Assemble, and present completed treat orders, including stocking, cleaning and maintaining all customer areas in a clean, safe, pleasant manner and to all restaurant safety and health code standards. Essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate clearly, quickly and politely with co-workers to ensure correct order is served to the customers.
- Prepare treat products following restaurant, health and safety standards and procedures quickly and accurately.
- Be pleasant and alert to customer needs.
- Properly and safely operate and maintain restaurant equipment including related chill equipment while following all health and safety standards.
- Work as a “team” member to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness and value to each customer.
- Clean work area, organize and stock needed items. Move various treat, paper and cleaning items from other sections of building (or outside building) to immediate work area.
- Stocks and executes proper rotation of products.
- Completes assigned prep work for stocking and set up of chill area.
- Controls food production process.
- Breaks down and cleans chill area thoroughly at the end of every day as assigned by a manager or shift leader.
- Wash counters, tables, restrooms, trash receptacles, gather trash and remove from dining/service areas to proper receptacle, sweep, mop, stock and other cleaning tasks. Occasional need to be out of building (i.e., parking lot, freezer, trash container areas, etc.) for parking lot pick-up, trash removal and other maintenance and cleaning activities.
- Informs immediate supervisor promptly of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested by management staff or shift leaders.
- Operates chill area in accordance with established PRIDE standards, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for quick, accurate and safe treat production process.
- Assists in the success of the restaurant by ensuring guest satisfaction through adhering to company standards for quality, value, service and cleanliness.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with all restaurant employees to foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working climate.
- Communicates all significant issues, both positive and negative, with management staff.
- Must be able to move cases of food/paper products, buckets of sanitizing liquid or cleaner, containers of up to 50 pounds up to 10 times per six-hour shift.
- Must be able to perform under pressure in a high volume restaurant including moving and responding quickly for long periods of time.
- Must be able to travel quickly in customer service area as much as three times for each customer up to as many as 40 customers per hour of shift.
- Must be able to work in and out of different temperature ranges.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to read order monitors, and recall and communicate products and contents.
- Must practice established food handling procedures and meet any local health regulations.
- Must exhibit and use good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness.