An experienced manager that consistently runs great shifts. Assistant Managers (AMs) support the GM and AGM by contributing to profitable restaurant operations. AMs might be called upon to complete additional core and support management functions.
Assistant Managers are expected to be able to perform all job requirements of a Shift Manager. Additionally, AMs should be trained on and willing to execute/learn the following duties:
- Conducting 1:1 coaching sessions with team members.
- Executing our core training programs for our team members.
- Supporting GM/AGM with new product training.
- Oversight of daily systems execution (prep, tempering, admin, food and employee safety practices).
- Conducting new hire orientation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Training, developing and coaching employees.
- Creating a warm, welcoming work and dining environment.
- Monitoring and reinforcing food safety and sanitation procedures.
- Ensuring adherence to all RB American Group policies and procedures, along with any local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Maximizing restaurant sales and profitability through managing inventory, labor costs, proper cash controls and training employees.
- Ensuring successful execution of daily, weekly, and monthly requirements, including but not limited to truck orders, inventory, scheduling, ect.
- Ensuring the protection of the Arby’s brand standards.
- Doing whatever it takes to “Make it Right” for our guests.
Details of Physical Activities:
- Standing: 100%
- Walking: 100%
- Bending, reaching, stooping- To obtain supplies, access inventory, perform cleaning duties
- Lifting: 30-50 lbs.- Distances vary
Posting ID: 529970276Posted: 2019-11-12