Our entry level management position is designed for those that are new to management or have minimal experience in our industry. Shift Managers (SMs) support the GM/AGM/AMs by consistently running great shifts and maintaining a desire to develop their skills in preparation for promotion to the next level. Our SMs should be prepared to focus on the basics of shift control and coaching employees on running profitable operations.
- Some management/leadership experience required (service industry preferred but not required)
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Scheduled for ServSafe Class at first opportunity and should be certified within 1st year
Shift Managers should be trained on and willing to execute/learn the following duties or skills:
- Oversight of daily systems execution (prep, tempering, admin, food and employee safety practices).
- Training new team members in all guest service and food production positions.
- Using our Learning Management System and online programs to support in-store training activities.
- Designing and leading shift rallies.
- Monitoring opportunities to improve operations, drive hospitality, and minimize waste/inefficiencies (food cost, labor cost, training opportunities, etc.).
- Coaching employees on the spot, in real-time, and discretely when appropriate.
- Communicating relevant information regarding restaurant or employee performance to the GM/AGM.
- Leading by example, especially during our peak sales periods.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to resolve conflict and provide direction.
- Set the tone for creating an “outstanding dining experience” by interacting with our guests.
- Other duties as assigned.
Details of Physical Activities:
- Standing: 100%
- Walking: 100%
- Bending, reaching, stooping - To obtain supplies, access inventory, perform cleaning duties
Posting ID: 529970786Posted: 2019-11-08