“RMSI, a division of TNG Retail Services” is the leading professional retail merchandising company in the US with over 12,000 employees and growing every day. Our company success is attributed to hard-working associates who value honesty, integrity, pride and commitment to quality and service. Join our company and be a part of our winning team! We currently have an opening for part time Project Merchandisers.This route covers stores in the following city: Valdez AKStart time:8 AM- completion (You could work 1-4 hours per week)Pay Rate: DOEWhat does aProject Merchandiserdo?Our Project Merchandisers support RMSI client sites with proper product placement and display of merchandise, assisting with New Item cut-ins, Audits, and Signage. Each merchandiser is assigned a specific route of stores to service. Tasks involve but not limited to:
Please take a minute to watch our job preview.What does this position offer?
- Adjusting shelves and placing products in accordance with plan-o-grams
- Cut in new products to sections using retailer provided Schematics
- Audit and correct distribution of existing products
- Installing in-store advertising & marketing materials
- Attach or change price tags on merchandise according to price list
- Building store displays
Are you qualified?
- Working on a team that travels from store to store updating displays and fixtures
- Competitive Pay (varies by location)
- Medical Benefits for FT and PT employees
- On-the-job paid training
- No Weekend or Holiday work
- A National Company with advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to work with major brand retailers such as Albertsons and Safeway
- Must be over the age of 18
- Have a reliable form of transportation or means of travelling to various retail locations. (Current valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance will be required if driving).
- This is a physical job and requires candidates to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform tasks that involve climbing stairs/ladders, lifting above shoulder level, stooping, walking, bending, searching for items and standing for long periods of time.
- Enjoy working on a team to accomplish task efficiently and cooperatively.
- Basic math skills, ability to estimate quantities.
- Handle light power tools, (drills), and manual tools, (hammer, screw drivers etc.)
- Must have valid email and phone for required communications
- Be punctual and work all scheduled hours, including overnight and early morning hours.
- Must be able to travel to all stores within route.
To Apply:www.rmsicareers.comApply to Opportunity Number:PROJE06154RMSI is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer
Posting ID: 530924264Posted: 2019-11-13