Job Title: Starbucks Assistant Manager
As a primary contact for Safeway customers, the Starbucks Assistant Manager provides friendly, courteous, and helpful service.
The Starbucks Assistant Manager brews coffee and tea, using coffee urns, drip or vacuum coffee makers, teapots, drink mixers,
and other kitchen equipment. Performs various duties to assist in filling customers orders. Cleans and
polishes utensils and equipment used in beverage preparation. Serves coffee. Operates cash register to
accept payment and make change.
Safeway Assistant Starbucks Manager employees are generally responsible for completing the following job duties:
1. Provide customer service as currently defined by the employer within the scope of the position and
within company policy.
1. Brew coffee, tea and chocolate.
1. Operate electronic cash register to total customers' final bill. Receive payment for customer purchase
and count back correct change.
1. Maintain cleanliness of coffee service area of the store.
1. Sets up and maintains displays in coffee area.
1. Replace stock in preparation area from supply area.
1. Other duties as assigned:
JOB RELATED QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Ability to follow company customer service procedures. Demonstrated prior customer service skills or
1. Ability to interact with customers and co-workers.
1. Ability to understand and follow directions.
%Inside: 100% %Outside: Rare
Temperature Extremes: N/A
Chemicals: Seldom (surface cleaners, grease cutters, detergents).
MACHINES, TOOLS, AND EQUIPMENT:
cash registers, grocery carts, box knife, blender, coffee maker, spoons, cups, pitchers and other utensils,