Founded in 1978, The Container Store is the nation’s original and leading retailer of storage and organization products, offering innovative and multifunctional solutions designed to simplify customers’ lives, save space and, ultimately, save time. The Container Store has locations from coast to coast and a thriving online business. What We Stand For
What you do matters. Experience The Container Store’s employee-first culture where you are appreciated, valued, and empowered to work together for a higher purpose. We create exceptional customer service experiences while fulfilling our customer’s storage and organization needs. Living out our 7 Foundation Principles has landed us on FORTUNE magazine’s list of 'Best Companies to Work for' year after year. What Will You Be Doing?
Our full-time positions are involved in sales, merchandising and inventory.
- Schedules include daytime, evenings, weekends and early mornings totaling 38-40 hours a week.
In visual sales, you are
- Coordinating ongoing visual maintenance, merchandise processing and campaign set-ups
- Organizing and ensuring we have a well-merchandised store.
- Presenting products, unloading trucks, lifting boxes, climbing ladders and cleaning the store.
- Working with a great team, surrounded by lively music, resulting in a huge sense of accomplishment.
In sales, you are
- Engaging in thoughtful conversations with customers while maintaining the visual appearance of the store.
- Coaching employees on selling, merchandising and inventory awareness.
- Leading the salesfloor in partnership with Managers.
- Designing custom spaces.
- Engaging with customers at the register, offering product information and sharing promotions as a brand ambassador.
- Keeping pace with customers, balancing multiple priorities and using good judgment to manage time.
In inventory, you are
The Benefits of Working Here
- Pulling customer product orders utilizing technology.
- Ensuring inventory accuracy through attention to detail and communication.
Our benefits exemplify our commitment to an employee-first culture, ensuring employees and their families are well taken care of, safe and secure. Some of our benefits include:
Qualifications What You Bring To Us
- Competitive Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Discount: 50% on Elfa, 40% on Merchandise and Gift Cards, 30% on Installation
- Ongoing training
- 401(k) plan and discretionary match
- Employee First Fund: providing grants to employees experiencing unforeseen emergencies
- You love to engage with people. You’re the person who strikes up a conversation and makes a connection.
- You are passionate about connecting with customers and your team to provide clear, concise, compassionate communication.
- People say you have a heart for service. You love to sell. For you, it’s about learning what a customer truly needs and offering suggestions.
- You are always learning! You are eager to learn how technology and selling work together to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- You take pride in your work. It’s your store!
- You love checklists. You like to stay busy, balance priorities and utilize your organizational skills.
- You understand retail is an ever-changing industry and remain flexible with your schedule.
- You want to delight the people around you and can’t wait to share that at The Container Store!
The Container Store promotes a smoke-free, drug-free environment.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and comply with the
Americans with Disabilities Act
Stores Physical Requirements
State Specific Notices
Posting ID: 532146864Posted: 2019-10-18