Are you looking for a positive work environment where you can learn and grow?
We are looking for part time and full time Shift Leader to lead our team!
Starting at $16 per hour for Shift Leader up to $18 per hour for experienced Shift Leader
Opportunities to improve and learn new skills that will help you advance your career!
Customer Service * Culinary Skills * Time Management * Communication * Problem Solving * MultiTasking * Teamwork * Building Relationships * Business Acumen * Food Safety & Sanitation * Catering
Future Advancement Opportunities include Assistant General Manager, General Manager and Training General Manager! Additional Perks:
- A positive work environment with an invested team
- Delicious Employee Meals - complimentary during your shift and 20% off when visiting a restaurant with friends and family
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Discount Program
The Shift Leader is Roti's first level of leadership. They lead the team every day in serving spectacular food, providing great service, maintaining an inviting environment, and exemplifying Roti's values. The Shift Leader has a solid understanding of the staff's strengths and opportunities and can establish solid working relationships with teammates, while overseeing the customer experience. On top of providing exceptional customer hospitality, the Shift Leaders have an opportunity to expand their leadership skills and develop their career along the way. What Your Day Might Look Like: People:
- Lead by example for our Team Members in every task from preparing our food with love to taking accountability for all actions
- Can confidently and assertively engage co-workers by delegating tasks
- Give honest and caring feedback to Team Members by praising them for proper execution, addressing areas of improvement, and everything in between
- Understand scheduling needs and Aces in Places
- Hands-on assistance in training and development of new and existing Team Members. Teaching is important to us and we strive to fully invest in each one of our Team Members!
- Provide support of any kind to management team
- Offer excellent customer service by creating a welcoming environment for all customers
- Effectively handle customer complaints/issues. We treat our customers with respect and dignity, exactly how we want to be treated!
A Few Essentials:
- Can open & set up the restaurant and close & break down the restaurant
- Maintains standards and systems of the restaurant by performing multiple quality checks daily
- Executes all food safety systems and procedures
- Proper usage of deployment sheets
- Manages labor cost by effectively adjusting staffing needs due to pace of business
- Proper usage of checklists and walk-through
- Adhere to cash handling and making deposits
- Assist the General Manager with weekly inventory in our restaurants
- Flexibility to work in other restaurants from time to time - Team Together is one of our values and when a fellow teammate needs help, it's all hands-on deck
- At least one year of supervisor experience in a restaurant or related field
- Must be confident and assertive to effectively demonstrate leadership skills and communicate responsibilities to co-workers
- Ability to manage food costs, conduct prep sheets, adjust prep accordingly to sales trends
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, administrative, and leadership skills
- Passionate about the company so that work is fun, and the team is inspired
- Strong knowledge of menu, recipes, and ingredients
- A problem solver - can work through problems without the direct supervision of a manager
- Must have a positive attitude and ethics which support Roti's values and culture
- Someone who has a knack for service - Hospitality is in our DNA!
- Ability to stand/walk for an entire shift - our Shift Leaders are constantly moving to ensure quality customer service for our guests
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently
GENERAL MANAGER FLSA STATUS:
NON-EXEMPT EMPLOYMENT TYPE:
FULL-TIME, PART-TIME, ENTRY LEVEL
Roti Modern Mediterranean is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E Verify
Posting ID: 532942557Posted: 2019-12-14