GOOD TREATS LLC is currently hiring a STORE MANAGER to join our network!
Dunkin’ Glendale Galleria Food Court
100 W. Broadway
Want to know a little secret? While everyone knows America Runs on Dunkin’, we know that Dunkin’ runs on our incredible crew. Ready to come run with us?
“What’s in it for me?” you ask…
To keep our amazing team running, employees at our Dunkin’ stores enjoy a bunch of great perks:
- Career development and growth- Competitive Pay
- Training and ongoing development opportunities
- Discounted college degree program
- Paid Time Off*
- Bonus potential*
- Healthcare*- Retirement Savings*
Is this YOU:
- Someone with a welcoming, upbeat, positive attitude
- Someone who focuses on providing an exceptional guest experience and a positive working environment for their team
- A leader who thrives in a fun, fast-paced environment while adhering to brand standards and maintaining a clean, organized restaurant
- A results driven leader who has restaurant experience in cost, inventory, and shift management
- Someone who loves to motivate, lead and develop their team
- The ability to effectively train others on all aspects of the restaurant's operations
If YES, we want YOU in our stores! Apply now for STORE MANAGER
>> www.goodtreatsjobs.com <<
- At least 18 years old
- Associates degree or higher
- Food Handlers certificate
- Must be available to work weekends
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin', not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
Good Treats, LLC. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.