Servers are dedicated to meeting and exceeding the experience of our restaurant patrons. Servers shall ensure efficient and professional service with extensive knowledge of food and beverage menus; offer superior customer service and maintain service stations in clean and orderly manner throughout shift.
1. Ability to report to work on time in clean, pressed uniform ensuring all grooming and appearance standards are being met.
2. Ability to work with all members of our The View Team and to treat everyone with courtesy, professionalism and tact; always promoting positive and healthy working relationships for everyone.
3. Ability to demonstrate and actively promote clear understanding of all policies, procedures and standards as stated in the The View Employee Handbook as well as the Standards of Service.
4. Consistently offer professional, friendly and warm hospitality to all guests.
5. Offer concierge services to customers by being familiar with the local areas, attractions and activities.
6. Warmly greet and acknowledge guests upon arrival.
7. To attend all required meetings and be aware of all menu changes and/or changes in policy as it relates to the overall property.
8. Effectively handle all POS procedures and policies.
9. To effectively and efficiently perform all opening and/or closing side work as well as "daily focus" opportunities.
10. To have full working knowledge of all our food menus, dessert menus, as well as any current beverage programs.
11. Ability to answer guests inquires on food and beverage and to be informative food and beverage.
12. Ability to communicate our food and beverage menus in an informative, friendly and enthusiastic manner.
13. Accurately takes guest orders.
14. Maintains open and professional communication with the kitchen at all times.
15. Cleans, stocks, and maintains the workstations throughout shift.
16. Follows all safety and sanitation polices.
17. Correctly and precisely calculates each guest check.
18. Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by a manager at any time.
1. High school diploma and prior experience in a fine dining establishment.
2. Basic knowledge of fine dining and good knowledge of food and beverage.
3. Basic math skills.
4. Understanding of federal, state, and local liquor laws.
1. Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate in English.
2. Professional communication skills are required.
3. Ability to take direction.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
5. Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
6. Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated, and organized.
7. Must be able to learn and utilize a point of sale system.
8. Willingness to learn new concepts and ideas.
9. Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge.
Posting ID: 53569133Posted: 2019-10-11