WE'RE HIRING AWESOME PEOPLE!
Wages from $10.50 - $12.50 + tips + bonuses
Medical, dental, PTO, and 401(k) match for full-time employees
- Weekly restaurant shopper bonus program – when our shopper has an amazing experience, you get a cash bonus.
- Cash and electronic tips shared among team members that adds an average of $2-3 per hour to your base wage
- A fun, high-fiving, high-energy family restaurant environment
- Christian-based company with Chaplains available for all employees and their families to provide wisdom and assistance when you need it
- Medical, dental and generous 401(k) match options for full time employees
- Opportunities for advancement with 22 restaurant locations from the Blue Ridge Mountains to the coast of Carolinas
- Free meal on every shift
WHAT IT WILL TAKE
- People and leadership skills – Do you know how to lead and motivate people? This skill set is what separates good from great managers and will be the key attribute we'll focus on in the interview.
- Energy and stamina - it's a team-based work environment and crew energy is important.
- Ability to work at a fast pace – Our kitchens have a ton of energy, on-the-line communication and job rotation. It's not for everybody.
- Good communication – Our crew is vocal and supports and works with each other on what's happening real-time during each shift.
- Love for great food and great music – We make some of the best burgers in the biz and do it to the sounds of classic rock and roll. Yes, singing is encouraged.
- Caring about your teammates – Always working for the success of your team.
THE BASELINE QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- High school diploma, some post high school education a plus
- 1-2 years previous leadership experience in some capacity
- 1-2 years experience in the food service business a plus
- ServeSafe Certification a plus
- Strong references from people who have worked for you and who you've worked for
- Financial and inventory management
- Crew assignment, training and motivation of the team during your shift
- Customer relationship management
- Full accountability for how the shift runs under your watch.
- Work both opening and closing shifts each week
- Morning shift: 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Afternoon shift: 3:00pm – 11:00pm.
A BIT ABOUT US
This store is part of a family run restaurant franchise group that was named 2018 and 2012 Five Guys Franchisee of the Year. We operate restaurants in the Tennessee Tri-Cities, North Carolina and the coastal South Carolina region.
Posting ID: 535703615Posted: 2021-03-17Job Title: Shift Leader